- 4 three inches long beef marrow bones;
- Salt and pepper to taste;
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Put the marrow, cut side up in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 15 minutes. It’s ready when it starts to bubble around the edges.
- Simply serve with a simple salad on the side with a small spoon to scoop it off. It might be hard to get it all off because of the porous nature of the bone, but you can use your mouth and apply some old fashioned suction and it’ll do the trick.