- 3 tbsp coconut oil, clarified butter or another paleo fat, melted;
- 3 cloves garlic, minced;
- 2 tsp chilli powder;
- 1 tsp garlic powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- 10 chicken drumsticks;
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, chilli powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper as well as the cooking fat. Dump in the chicken and mix well to ensure all the meat is evenly coated with the seasonings.
- Place the chicken drumsticks on a large baking sheet with space in between each to prevent overlap. Cook for about 1 hour, until the chicken is well cooked, turning the pieces once during the cooking process.