- 1 cup chopped walnuts;
- 1 cup diced celery;
- Optionally, 1 cup fresh grapes and/or leftover chicken;
- 2 red apples, cored and sliced;
- 1/4 cup green onions;
- 2 tbsp lemon juice;
- 8 tbsp homemade paleo mayonnaise;
- Romaine lettuce leaves for serving;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl and season to taste.
- Add the walnuts, celery, apples, green onions as well as grapes and chicken (if using) and mix it all together.
- Serve the salad on a bed of romaine lettuce.